YAY! I got my colour-crazy tagboard, plus a blogskin! Hmm the word size is kind of small. Oh never mind. I shall try to sort that out later. Back to homework, enough of playtime.
The Enchanting Twilight ;)
I am the Enchanting Twilight.
I adore my family and friends!
I love languages although it's not my forte...
I party till dawn (not true),
I shop till dusk (not true)
That's cos...
I'm a girl. And a beautiful witty one too. Haha!
The DIVA ♥
The Enchanting Twilight! there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm not perfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you don't like it.
(I'd like your comments before you leave though.)
SCREAM! ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation. Oh yeah! :D PUT CBOX