Well as I was sick on Monday, I didn't go for the French lesson. Instead, I went on Thursday, which proved to be a rather insane lesson...
Firstly, Mlle Lim was absent because 'elle prepare pour se marier'... Haha, I remember me and Pingwei went oooohhh when Mme Teo (the relief teacher) told us so. Mme Teo made the lesson really quite boring... Oh I missed Mlle Lim's teaching style that's why. Mme Teo spoke like a bullet train, and kept emphasising that we have to go home at 7pm if we didn't complete the lesson in time... This continuous repetition = naggy! D:
As usual, most of the HCI boys were late because their school ends late anyway. Kelvin was being so polite; he knocked on the door for don't know how many times, but Mme Teo didn't acknowledge him... Maybe she didn't hear. BUT it was so loud, like the whole class heard and we started raising our hands telling her to let Kelvin in. Then finally she said come in. She looked at the clock; 3.55pm. She screeched, "What time does the lesson start?!" "3.30pm" "What time is it now?!" "3.55pm" And then she stared up at Kelvin and fume (Hehe, Kelvin's like suddenly so tall now and Mme Teo was kind of short...)
A few minutes later, another boy (I think it's Zachary?) came in late. Same thing happened... Me and Pingwei were thinking Kenny will have such a bad time when he comes in... 4.40pm: Kenny came in. Late, due to a competition. Glare, glare, glare. Scold, said some horrid things I wish no one will say to me. She didn't even ask for a reason!
Anyway, the whole point was that she spoke really quickly, clicked on the powerpoint at full speed (her fingers are really so nimble) that I had no time to copy down notes, no room to ask questions/clarify my doubts etc. Sigh, and it was an important part of grammar that she was teaching. Pingwei did ask her to slow down, but she then scolded Pingwei for disrupting her and said that we must stay back until 7+pm if we don't complete this. I mean, if we really fail to complete in time, just tell Mlle Lim to carry on next lesson...! It's better to have the students understand the foundation and concept and not keep going on and rushing everything...
AND THEN. Because silly Kenny and Kelvin, esp Kenny I believe, felt rather bored, they felt like they had to SOMETHING. I gave Pingwei a V-Day present, and she said, "oh give Kenny 1 chocalate (from us) because he was so kind to help me throw away the wrapper." Haha, we tied a nice purple ribbon plus a note before tossing it over the 'corridor' to Kenny. And then he thinks that he can throw NOTES to us during class! Argh, Pingwei and I got hit by so many pieces of crushed/folded paper from Kenny and Kelvin. Hehe, I was in charge of replying to the notes... but I did not (except once as I told them to stop it)! As everyone knows, I'm not a person to pass notes in class! Disrespectful act. I had to try and concentrate! Next Kenny threw slices of eraser. Hit Pingwei unfortunately, not me fortunately. She thought it was Kelvin so she threw back paper or something to Kelvin. Poor Kelvin. He got "framed" and wronged.
Well, however droning the lesson was, something humourous must happen right? I was coughing, then I suddenly lost most of my voice for a moment. Needed to drink water, but had no water. So I went up to Mme Teo, who was writing vigorously on the whiteboard. I tried calling her, but my voice failed me. I went closer her and tried to get her attention. Then suddenly, she turned around and screamed into my face. Like the high-pitched kind of scream when a woman is frightened or shocked. Er, how could she be scared of me?! Like she didn't notice me behind her at all?! Hahaha... The thought of this just makes me laugh like crazy... And it made the class laugh too.
Well, 19/2 French lesson was really rather hilarious! Between teacher and between friends. Haha. Worthy of my remembrance. ;)
Hope no teacher finds my blog, or even worse, Mme Teo herself... I know I'm not supposed to be expressing my great displeasure for Mme Teo's attitude for her students..., but well, if she does find my blog, I hope she'll change for the better. :)
Still laughing crazily away,
The Enchanting Twilight! :D
