Well today was a totally horrible one, 4 tests in a day! 2 formal tests, 2 quizzes.
First up, the Biology practical test. Well, my hand was so shaky I couldn't draw the cells properly and adjust the microscope well. I kept losing sight of the perfect cell, and had to re-find it.
Then, the worst of the worst... A. Maths test. Super confusing. I had a sudden brain freeze; how nice. Now I've convinced myself I will do very very badly, and I really hope I don't fail. It's mathematics, and I'm not supposed to fail it, as stated in my previous post.
Next there was a Maths pop quiz, which wasn't a pleasant surprise at all! At least we could discuss. I feel so much better after discussing with friends and getting the same answer. Oh, must always discuss with scholars, because they're the ones who have the answer key in their head, especially for Maths.
After that, because Mrs Chitra my English teacher lost most of her voice, she gave us a graded comprehension to complete in 1 hour. I don't like comprehension passages; I keep failing them. I think I'm going to fail this too because I couldn't read between the lines for the last few paragraphs. There were so many "Explain fully" and "answer in your own words" questions. And of course, I'm horrible at those questions. Oh I do hope I pass this at least. Or it'll be such a disgrace to myself and my previous English teachers... :(
Sigh, next week, French Petit test is on Monday. And I have Passe Compose and Imparfait all mixed up in my head. Pronoms relatifs, I keep mixing que and dont. Oh no. My grades are really falling. They're at the tip of the cliff. It's so scary.
Why is it so easy to learn and understand the subjects, but so difficult to pass the tests? The simple answer most teachers will tell you is that you didn't understand deep enough, or you're just living in your 'utopia' where you think you understand but don't.
Am I? Help.
The (not-so-)Enchanting Twilight
