<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Monday, 6 April 2009

HAHAHA! I am so happy! Yesterday I had my very first outing with friends , which consisted of watching a movie for the first time with friends (without wearing school uniform) and taking NEOPRINTS for the 1st time!! OMG I am over the moon!

Haha, yesterday I went out with Kenny and Pingwei, and we had so much FUN! First, we met up at Dover MRT station. Kenny called me saying he's alr there. Then Pingwei smsed to say she'd be 5 mins late. In the end, when I stepped out of the train, I saw Pingwei poke her head out from behind a poster where a guy was sitting in front of it reading a book in a very weird postition. Like who stands there?! So I went, "HI PINGWEI!!! What in the world are you doing behind that poster?!" Well she didn't give me a very convincing answer... Then I asked, "Where's Kenny??" And she replied, "Hmm, not sure, maybe that side..."

She turned her head in the opposite direction. I didn't follow her. I went to stare at the guy who was reading as he looked familiar somehow. He was wearing a cap and sunglasses and covering his face with the book. I guessed he must've sensed me looking at him, then he gave a very 'Kenny-like' finger snap and took of his shades and cap. HAH, the trick didn't work out very well!! I mean, who reads like that? So unnatural. But cool sunglasses! :D

Well it was a laughable start to our day out! We went to Bugis Junction and bought our tickets for Confessions of a Shopaholic - 1st thing! Then we went to have lunch at a Thai restaurant. Haha, a very long lunch indeed... 1 hr+! I bet we were making lots of noise singing (I was singing mostly) and taking pics (trying to camwhore which didn't work out so well). >.<

We took NEOPRINTS after lunch. :D 6 photos for $12. Well, we thought of6 poses but forgot all of them at once when the machine started '3,2,1'... Sad, but still, it was a wonderful experience! Most poses were thought of at that point of time, so I must say we're rather creative to a certain extent!! I LOVE THE NEOPRINTS!! Put them in my purse, which attracted lots of attention today since my friends saw that there's a GUY in the photo, and it's MONICA's neoprint!!! Hey, Kenny, you overshadowed me and Pingwei! :( HAHA, no lah. :)

COAShopaholic was so so so FUNNY! I kept laughing non-stop, Pingwei 'omg-ing' all the way and Kenny muttered dk-how many 'diao's. HAHA! I shall never become a shopaholic, hehe. The actress had to act so bimbotically (does this word exist?), haha!

We went to Plaza Singapura after getting a bit bored in Bugis. Ate a quick Jap dinner, and off we go home. End of the great day... Well today in school I was still in the 'play' mood, was so hyper until friends start teasing me -.-. Hey, I'm so glad I have neoprints!! :D Lucky today there wasn't any test - I'd have failed it straight cos I can be seen laughing to myself like a lunatic. HAHA (still laughing)!

That's about it. I must switch back to 'serious' mode. Chemistry test tomorrow. Oh my lovely eqns and formulae, I haven't got you all into my mind. It's still Kenny, Pingwei, Neoprints, Bugis. Sigh...

See you.
The Enchating Twilight ;)