Oh sigh. Tomorrow... the 2.4km run I never trained for. Only during PE, that is. And perhaps my last 2.4km run on the dear MG track. Well, it's like this every year, the night before the run I'll get all worked up and won't be able to sleep. Then after the run, I'll feel a great sense of satisfaction! Haha. Hmm, hope I will again this year. For 2009, my 2.4km run target is not to hit 13 mins. Hehehe. I did that last year, so I hope I can again! :)
Today I went to watch the Squash B div finals. MGS vs SCGS. Unfortunately, MGS lost. 3-2. Sigh. It was THAT close. At least, Jia Min, my seating partner, managed to win one set for MGS! Haha! She's so pro. And I felt she actually looks like she's dancing on the squash court with her slender racket that I trip on almost every alternate day. (Mon, Wed, Fri - she has squash training.) Haha. I'm so happy for her! :D I was reading a magazine while supporting the MG team, call me a lousy supporter, haha, but when she was playing I watched. That's because she's my friend; and I promised to scream for her. :D
Hmm, I think SC screams like MG (though not as loud of course... hehe). Well there was so much screaming at one point of time that the 'umpire' (do you call the 'judge' the umpire in squash?) had to raise his hand so that it'll be less noisy in the stuffy squash complex. Had fun watching though; I never watched a squash match in real life!
Although MG Squashies didn't win, I think they still did a great job. A wonderful job screaming too. Haha. Yay, I'm truly proud of them! :D
I practised inclined pull-ups and sit&reach today. Not much of an improvement from last week. I really really hope I don't fail sit&reach this year. :P Hope for the best for my shuttle run; I haven't tried it at all since last year... D: SBJ - today I suddenly couldn't jump; kept jumping 10cm less than usual (which is BAD). Sit-ups - not sure; see how on the actual day, haha.
All the best for me! Haha! ;)
The Enchanting Twilight
