Hahaha! Yay! Success for the run! :D 12min 24s! And without training at all! Oh I'm so proud of myself. :) Wheehee... I beat my previous timing and this is my current record timing. And perhaps my last. Best and last run... Ohh, sounds sad...
And I shall now recount the whole wonderful experience! Dear Marian was my timing-recorder; and I'm glad she did a pretty good job as she just returned to the 'Singapore system' last year. :) Thank you Marian! Last year Evangeline was my recorder and she told me (spontaneously) that I'd better run faster as she didn't want to stand under the hot sun watching me run. Haha, that really helped, I ran so fast! 12:48 last year. So this year, (I knew Marian wouldn't say this sort of thing to me since she isn't Evangeline...) I told Marian to say the exact same thing. Not imitation, but it must come from her heart. Well yay, she said it well, I had the same feeling once more that I should run faster so as not to let my friend suffer in the heat. AND YES I DID RUN FASTER! :D
You know how it feels when you run past the group of girls recording and then they cheer and scream your name... So much ecouragement! Haha. At least, it encouraged me a lot, and I felt I could run faster. :) I told myself I cannot stop running at any point of time during the run or else that would defeat the purpose of asking Marian to say that wonderful sentence. Hehe. And yes, I didn't stop!
I realised that when I'm on the 5th/6th round on the MG track (about 1.6km covered) my right hand always gets numb. And my brain will feel drained, like I can't think or count the number of rounds I've run anymore. Weird. I use my legs to run, but other parts of my body seem to 'shut down'...
Well throughout the run I was always trying to catch up with Jessica who was always right in front of me, but to no avail. Now I don't think it matters because I ran at my own pace which is the ideal speed. Heh. Completed the run finishing 3rd (half of 3O and half of 3S combined). Great! :D
After securing this 'A' (2.4km run is always my only A in NAPFA), I don't look forward to tomorrow's 5-item test. I practised stretching like crazy today because I don't want history to repeat itself. I kept failing Sit&Reach by 0.5cm 5 times last year until the kind teacher got so frustrated with me she passed me. :D I hope IPUs will be okay... I feel that my legs might buckle anytime during the shuttle run... Oh no. :( Hope for the best!! ;P
The Enchanting Twilight ;)
