OMG! STOP PROCRASTINATING MONICA! STOP STOP STOP! GET BACK TO WORK! PRIORITISE PROPERLY! WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU BLOGGING NOW WHEN YOU HAVEN'T DONE THOSE 10 ASSIGNMENTS?!
Okay. That's my conscience bugging me. But well, I still feel I must update my blog. And dear Annette wants to read about my post on 18 Apr's Romantic Fantasy Worlds concert. So here goes!
We met at the Esplanade - Charlotte, Sarah, Marian, Annette and I. All in our pretty dresses. :D Went for pre-concert talk which really made things clearer and made the music much... more... interesting. Yeah. Then we had about 45mins to have our dinner before the concert began. Tsk, all of us were having difficulty walking in high-heels because we were simply not used to it. Want to walk fast will be painful and will fall down. Bleh. So we walked rather slowly towards Marina Square... By the time we got there it was 6.55pm, which meant we only had 20mins to order and eat our dinner as we had to return by 7.20pm. So rush! Ordering takes time too. :S Well we made it, haha! Just on time. We had to run. Bear the pain. :( Well the concert was good! I could relate what was explained during the talk to the music played. :D I think I prefered the Midsummer Night's Dream overture by Mendelssohn to the Symphonie Fantastique by Berlioz. Both had the theme of dreams.
This week has been rather hectic... I mean, all the weeks are, haha. Yes I have a pile of homework next to my computer on my desk but I'm ditching it for this while. Hehe.
Hmm the Sec sch Debate Championships were great last night! Went to Nanyang to watch the MGS vs SCGS debate (fighting for 3rd place since we got knocked out by HCI and RI :/). Quite good. I think Anisha had great style last night. She seemed so confident and comfortable. For Min... her time management wasn't as good as usual and she rushed quite a bit in the end. I think Amaris was always quite a good 3rd speaker, so last night's performance was fine. :) And MGS won, YAY!
Better go...
The Enchanting Twilight
