Wow! I'm so proud of myself again! I finally obtained a Gold for NAPFA! YAY! Sit-ups: A, Shuttle Run: A, SBJ: B, IPU: C, Sit&Reach: C. I can't believe I got C for IPU and Sit&Reach!! Haha, thanks to my friends who helped me with stretching half an hour before the test started... :D
It was really funny the way Mr Seow tested me for SBJ. You know, I close my eyes for better concentration. And I did for SBJ. When I was about to jump, Mr Seow let out a loud shout (meant to scare me so I won't jump properly...). But you see I was closing my eyes, I just heard it, and didn't see his expression (must've been really dumb). Haha, and I jumped further than usual! Wow. After landing, I opened my eyes and looked at him with a 'weird' face and he told me that I was so not interesting. I guess he expected me to scream really loudly. Like real I would... -.-
Anyway, after PFT I went for the Student Leader interview. And sigh, Ms Ho and a Sec 4 prefect was my interviewer... I had the impression that Ms Ho has stern glares which look intimidating, but during the interview she was quite smiley and that made me feel more comfortable, fortunately. I told them I was rushing to go for French, but the interview still took about 20mins long. They asked me so many questions, nearly 15 I believe! And most of them caught me by surprise; I was mostly thinking on my feet (actually sitting down), haha! Well, this was my 1st interview and yes it was an experience worthy of remembrance. :D
I was very late for French lesson as a result. And to face Mlle Lim's disappointment in me is even worse. :'( She told me I wasn't up to standard for French, expected me to get a few marks higher... Sigh. I'm no longer in Sec 1; I can't do as well as before... :(
Well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night because we're all going to a concert by the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory Orchestra at the Esplanade as part of our Sec 3 Arts Appreciation Programme! Wheehee! I'm gonna bring my dear camera and camwhore with friends! HAHA! Oh, and I'm also going for the pre-concert talk where they explain what the piece of music means and how it was interpreted by the composer. Overture and Incidental Music to a Midsummer Night's Dream by Mendelssohn and Symphonie Fantastique by Berlioz - they'll be awesome! And I got a stall seat, away and secluded from the rest of the MG girls - which is good to a certain extent because then I'll truly refrain from talking during the performance. :) My friends aren't happy though. They all got circle seats. Heh.
All in all, it has been a really busy but fun week for me. And that's why I've been blogging more often as there're nice things to talk about. ;)
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Music Appreciation, PFT, SL interview
