So I shall recount on the wonderful time me, Annette, Sarah and Marian spent together at KAP eating at Macs and sushi from Cold Storage. :D Oh we talked about so many things - Mrs Sim and her weirdly funny antics, life without my presence, tests, etc. Sigh. I miss those moments when we just sit, talk and laugh.
As for the common test results, they're all being released slowly one by one... Hmm, I guess I didn't do as well as I should or as well as I hoped because I didn't put in much effort in my work and revision this term. Slacker. :P Like really, for me, don't study as hard, marks plunge significantly. Well... what a great experiment, one that I never dared to try throughout all these years in the Singapore school system. Haha.
It saddens me to think that next Monday's chapel service would be the last ever that I'm gonna attend as an MG student. Now coming to think of it, I've been going for chapel every week ever since P1, which was 8 and a half years ago! That's really long. And to suddenly be away from it... it just feels so weird. Like a part of me has vanished. Christian songs won't ring in my head anymore, neither will the beautiful MG school song. My whole school life in Singapore, I've only sung 1 school song, no other. And to think I spend more time in the wonderful MGS building than at home. And to be on that ground for more than half my life!
8.5 years in MGS has really changed me. The friends, teachers, culture etc. It's a school I love so dearly, so much that I can't bear to part with it. But the teachers always tell you you've gotta step out of your comfort zone sooner or later. Perhaps now's the time. Time to see the world. Time to go for a 3+-year long ROCs trip.
Such a melancholic post today. Can't think of anything better to write. 8.5 years passed just like that. Why must time pass so fast? Before I know it, being in MGS would be a thing of the past. :(
Labels: MGS
