Well anyway, I want to trace down the cause. I have no allergy to anything, so I really don't know what's wrong with me that I get this stupid hives. Hmm let's see, I ate normal school canteen food which I eat every day, chocalates Mrs Choo gave, food from MOELC canteen. What did I touch that isn't usual? Nothing. I was revising French in class most of the time and sitting at my desk like a couch potato. I didn't get stings or insect bites either. So, I guess it's the chocolates I ate? Searched on the internet, and lots of websites say chocolate can be triggers. OH NO, being allergic to chocolate is terrible!! At least to that brand Guylian. But it was so nice. Sigh.
At 2pm my right eyelid felt so heavy. When your eyelids feel heavy, this feeling makes you want to sleep. Which was horrible because I was trying to pay attention to Ms Lau. :S At least my eyes got better and I didn't feel so sleepy for the controle at 3.30pm. Haha. If not I'd be dead! Sleeping in the controle. :O After that when I returned home, the rash was getting really bad spreading all over my shoulders and neck.
Well right now, I just hope that I'll recover asap so that I can go for OBS. My dad's already getting hesitant in allowing me to go and asked the doctor to give me an MC for a week although the doctor said I'm fit to go. :( Hope for the best.
Oh, and my sweet sister wrote me a 'get well soon' note before she left for school. HOW NICE OF HER. YAY. <3
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Hives
