<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 5 June 2009

I woke up this morning to find that I'm a lone child. My sister had gone out to shop and play tennis with her friend. Thus I was left all alone in the house, with the exception of the presence of my father, and I was feeling so bored.

So I went to the kitchen, and thought of a great idea. I shall cook some canned food to finish it up before we leave! WOW, such a lame idea. I actually thought of cooking. I usually avoid cooking because it'll attract lots of ants into the kitchen and I'd have a hard time cleaning up. Well I was just weird today. So I told my dad that I'll be cooking brunch. Sardines, cream of chicken and bread. :)

I started at 9am, finished cooking at 10am, by the time I washed up and was ready to eat - 10.20am. 1hr and 20mins just passed like that! Omg, this also shows how slow I prepare, cook and wash up. D: Evidently, this meal consists of no vegetables, and all my meals (especially the ones I cook) must contains some form of food from the Fibre section of the food pyramid! Thus I had my lovely brunch with apples and bananas. Hahaha. Do I sound like a health freak? :P

After having a meal loaded with trans fat, I felt lthat I needed to burn off the fats I just consumed. So in the afternoon I went to the gym and practised my golf at the driving range. Well it wasn't that bad. :) Gym was the usual thing; run on treadmill, then walk around and try the different exercise machines (putting the weights as low as possible, hehe). As for golf, I was really surprised I could hit to the checked flag; about 150m! But that was only one ball with my 3 wood. All the other balls I hit with the 3 wood rolled to the checked flag... I wonder how far I can hit with my driver. Haven't touched the driver for ages since I gave it to my sister. ^^ My irons were fine. Sigh. At least I improved I guess. ;)

Hmm, looking forward to 19 June - class party!!! :D PHOTOS, CAMWHORE, FOOD.

The Enchanting Twilight