<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Wow... okay... Long time no post. WELL BECAUSE IF MY LOVELY lITTLE SIS WANTS TO READ ABOUT MY LIFE, I SHALL! :D (And I do not care if the whole world tells me to post or not because my wonderful little sister takes the place in my heart. How sweet.)

Okay ignore the 1st paragrah. I was crapping! Anyway, today's gathering with Annette, Marian, Sarah and Evangeline was really good. But time passed so quickly! :( It only seemed a minute ago that we met and had lunch together. So anyway, we ate at macs (KAP), then went to Annette's house for some lovely Haegen Daaz ice-cream plus piano and photos... Ooh, my fingers are terribly weak after about 3 months of zero piano practice! :S But at least my scales are not too horrible yet... Oh and then we went to the exericise corner to play a it of basketball since Quianna (Annette's sister) wanted to. I am officially lousy at basketball with lousy ball sense. 10 tries, got in once. *shakes head in despair* Well everything ended so quickly... It was time to say goodbye before we knew it! I met Jiamin at the Sterling bus-stop as she wanted to pass me a farewell gift. Haha, I got 5 daisy stalks from Annette, Marian and Sarah (combined present) and a Korean gift from Evangeline with a notebook that I can only open on 26 June in the aeroplane... Oooh... mysterious indeed. I haven't opened... :D I'm a good girl.
Waited with Evangeline until her bus came. Then went home. It was so weird. I was carrying these large 5 daisy stalks and people stared. It seemed like I just visited my boyfriend or something? HAHAHA! At least, they didn't give me red roses...! Yay, my pretty daisies are sitting in a nice vase near my table so I can admire them before they wilt. When I've settled, I'll press them so that they can be preserved. :)
On 19 June it was the 3O class party aka farewell party for me. So sad, not everyone could make it. About 15 or so came? Anyway we had a great time at Eldora's house playing Guitar Hero! :D I love it so much! Haha, and I'm best at singing. :D The drums didn't sync with me. Guitar was so-so. Oh my and I ate so much at the party! :P EEEK. Wtv. Sigh.
Okay back to packing.
The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: ,