Hmm, I don't know why, but this holiday seems so much more boring. Okay, that's because I have no homework. :/ And I'm not doing anything that I can consider 'fruiful'. And I really miss my piano. I think my fingers are getting weaker as the days go by, and typing on the computer keyboard certainly does not help, in fact I think it makes things worse. :(
I've been trying to read, but somehow I'm not really a good reader. The interest level in books is just this much in me. And going online seems so routine. Like I start up my computer, log into MSN, chat with a few people, go check my email accounts, blog when I feel like doing so, check Facebook, go youtube sometimes to listen to my favourite songs... That's about it. I don't enjoy playing computer games because I get bored with them easily.
Tonight my sister will be going for the Pussycat Dolls concert with her friend, followed by a sleepover in her friend's house. The next day, go shopping and play tennis I think. Whee... I'll be a lone child for about 24+hrs... :( Sigh I'm becoming more of a couch potato each day. :P NOOO! I need to plan. I need to pack too, but I don't know where to start. :'(
The Enchanting Twilight
