<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Oh sigh, SMO was a killer. Heh all 35 questions I guessed. SMO has always been a guessing game for me. Last year I think I was really lucky or something that my guesses were correct and got be a Bronze. I can never do it again. This year, the senior paper was so difficult, with lots of questions on trigonometry which I've never studied in my life! Thus I skipped all of them (which made up quite a big part of the paper). D: Oh I just wasted 2.5hrs sitting in the air-conditioned hall staring at the white sheet of paper with weird mathematical diagrams and notations. No point crying over spilt milk, anyway, I'm not even good in Maths to begin with! Hah.

Now that the holidays have begun and I have TIME and want to play the piano, it's gone! My dear piano. :( First touched it when I was 6, now bid farewell to it when I'm about to be 15. 9 years went by so fast. And my dear black piano stayed the same throughout these years and served its purpose to the end.

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: ,