Last night I was watching the French Open finals match - Federer vs Soderling. Indeed very interesting. I mean, tennis matches are THE most interesting to watch! ;) Hopefully one day I can go to see the Roland Garros clay courts for real in Paris. :) I like to see them run on the orange court and kick up dirt! Haha. And then they'll use their rackets to beat out the dirt stuck on the soles of their shoes. At the start, they'll be wearing brand new white tennis shoes. At the end, they'll have red (filthy) tennis shoes. Hahaha. How I love to see these changes.
I've never played on clay court, neither have I played tennis on grass. Hopefully I get a chance to try some day. :) And maybe I'll get my shoes dirty too. But I won't mind; it's so fun! :D
Oh, and I was so excited; I could actually catch what Federer was saying at the end when he was commenting on the match and giving his thank you speech! Well, I could catch 75%. :) It gets better every year. Sec 1 - 'Merci'. Sec 2 - 'C'est incroyable!' Sec 3 - A LOT MORE. :D Hopefully I'll be able to speak French as well as Federer does in time to come!
Heh, so many "hopefully"s today. :P
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: French Open, Tennis
