Goodbye, Halloween... ;P End of October, Start of November. How time flies. Students in Singapore can happily enjoy their holidays now, while it's the start of Term 2 for me. Oh good luck to my friends doing the Chinese Os! :O
Currently I've 3 research projects ongoing - and all due next week! D: History, Drama and Chemistry. Done with Chemistry thankfully. Still doing Drama because it's so difficult to find information. We have to research about medieval Drama... There are hardly any records or sources about medieval theatre and staging medieval plays! :/ Still working on History because it's hard and there's a hindrance of a silly uncooperative boy in my group. Actually I paired up with a girl and the teacher has to add the lousiest boy in class to our group. How upseting. :( My grades are going to suffer because our research efficiency is hindered by the presence of this group member. Oh I hope he won't do badly for the presentation because he doesn't understand a thing we're doing no matter how much my friend and I explained to him... :S I guess things just don't and can't go the way we want it to sometimes.
Oh, my American friend told me nearly every day she rushes home to be in time with the American time to talk to her ex-bf online. She told me they were childhood friends who really loved each other and even had their lives planned out together. However, because her father got a post in Switzerland, the whole family had to move and she had to "break up" and leave. It's like, ohh what a waste... But yeah, I think things really don't go the way we expect them to.
Sigh. So, what did I do for Halloween? I had a cross-country meet in Zurich. Hmm, not very good results but I guess I improved since the start of the season. Now the season's coming to a close, and there'll be new sports next season. :) Maybe I shall try badminton! :D Not that I can play it well, just something to do after school.
And yay, I got all 'Very good's for my interim report. But I don't expect that again for this term since I failed a criterion in Chemistry. Something about variables in an experiment and because I didn't write it clearly or properly, I was stuck at level 1 out of 6 levels. Sigh. :(
I really don't think I'm being myself fully in school. I'm not that close to anyone and I don't communicate exactly well with my peers. See, I don't even call them friends. Not that I don't like them, but I don't associate or relate myself to them as much... Plus I can't stand those boys who're forever murmuring 'Asian invasion'. Stupid people. Perhaps the teachers are more "friendly", more like "friends". I miss MGS and Singapore/Malaysia. People (plus food). Maybe I'm still in the stage of (slight) homesickness.
The Enchanting Twilight
