For example, I went on the train that takes cars through tunnels in the mountains due to road blocks. And I saw the lovely Matterhorn. :) Plus the Mont Blanc, highest peak in European Alps. We went to the really famous ski resorts, but sadly we didn't ski because my parents were sure that the slopes are crazily challenging and thus we can't ski. :( Out of the 7 days we skiied for only 2 days, one at Alvaneu (a really small Swiss village) and one at Davos on the Jakobshorn. I didn't get much shopping done because my father totally detests shopping. Unfortunate for my mum too, haha. I bought 3 cookie cutters, with the shapes of a flower, the Matterhorn of course and another simple shape. I shall bake cookies at home one day. Maybe I shall bake for my friends and give it to them as a late Merry Christmas present or a New Year's gift.
Christmas was nothing that great this year, just spent the night in a small village hotel because the road was blocked due to excessive snow. Well, my family never really celebrates Christmas, so it's nothing so much.
1 more week to school reopening. When school reopens, off I go to ski camp at Verbier! :D I can't believe how fast time passes. It's gonna be 2010, 6 months in Switzerland already, plus everyone in Singapore's gonna be sec 4s. :/ Time passes too quickly, really.
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Swiss and French Alps
