<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, 31 December 2009

Ooh my cookies aren't that bad after all! Yesterday, today and tomorrow, I shall be on a cookie baking spree. :) For the new year, I'll bake my friends cookies.

Yesterday I made cocoa cookies for my family and they were actually quite good! Reduced sugar of course. Haha. So I decided to make cookies for my friends since I'm trying to improve my dough-making skills for Food Tech. Today I made chocolate chip cookies. They taste better than the cocoa cookies but I felt the cocoa cookie dough was more firmly made than today's. Oh well, I shall try again tomorrow.

So far I've packed 6 packets of 8 cookies. :) Hopefully I can make as many cookies as I did today because I've got 6 more packets to go. Whoo! I can't believe this is how I spend my New Year's Eve and New Year. D: Takes me 2 hours to make 1 batch of cookies. :/ How time consuming. Good that I'm not in Singapore, or else I'd be drowned in homework and won't have time to do such stuff. Haha. Hope I don't gain weight eating all these sweet food. D:

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: ,