Wheee... Off to Paris tomorrow night until Sunday! :D For an MUN conference. How fun. Well, it'd better be fun because my parents spent a bomb on my TGV ticket and delegate fee. The country I got is Mozambique, not a very interesting country, and I'm set to be in the Political Committee. 2 issues for discussion: Criminal Accountability of UN mission officials and Ensuring Climate Change doesn't lead to Conflict. DIFFICULT. And it's my 1st MUN conference, so I'm really hoping I'll get to speak at least once in front of the committee, or else the whole session will be really boring. And I did my research on my dear Mozambique (the information wasn't easy to find as it's not a really big powerful country). I wrote my position papers too. Well, in all, I did a lot of work for this conference so I'd better get something in return!
Dress code: smart FORMAL. I had to rummage my wardrobe for formal dresses. Finally I end up borrowing several clothes from my sister. Haha. And borrowing my mother's make-up kit. :P That reminds me, I haven't actually finished packing. OH and I haven't charged the camera...Okay, I should go.
Christmas hols are in 2 weeks' time! Looking forward! :D
The Enchanting Twilight
PS: I can't believe the MOELC French immersion students are now in Bordeaux!! So near and yet so far...! :/
