<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 19 January 2010

1st post of the year. Well, a rather late one I suppose.

ANYWAY. The Masquerade (winter formal) was awesomely enjoyable!! Sure, I went without a partner and danced the whole night through. Hahaha. I think it was double the fun because my friends and I had succeeded getting 2 of our friends (who like each other) out on their first date. :D Both were too shy to ask the other party out for the dance, so we gave the boy a "deadline" to ask the girl out. Heh. Always bully the boy. :P Anyway it went great and everyone had so much fun. :) Everyone became so stunning in just 4 hours! Well, mostly the girls, because many of them went to straighten or curl their hair. Those who have curly hair straightened it, and those who have straight hair curled it. I don't see the logic - majority just don't like what they have or want to look exceptionally different on a formal night. I didn't do anything with my hair; just tied and pinned it up. ;) EASY.

Yeah and I fixed my masque in time for the event, but while I was jumping around in the disco, the string broke. Oh well so I couldn't participate in the mask contest, but I knew I wouldn't win anyway. There was the cutest couple contest and 3 couples were given prizes in the end. Don't know why they have this contest because the school policy is to have as little Public Display of Affection (PDA) as possible, and this contest merely encourages relationships and whatnot...

Cost of entry for this event was CHF 5. In Swiss terms, it's not expensive, but in Singaporean terms it is. So I asked my friend who's in the Student Council for the breakdown of my 5 francs, she told me a whole load of crap like lights, food, space, labour etc. Lights the school already has. Food we still have to pay for the refreshments. Space just move the chairs. Labour just ask people to move it for Community & Service (CIP-equivalent). Oh well I can't be bothered. It was fun anyway. Naturally girls like dress-up and partying. So wtv.

Can't wait for Basel MUN! :D

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: