Always so busy over the weekend. That I can't seem to go online at Singaporean time to catch up with everyone. :(
This weekend: Going to Paris once more for a Maths competition. Exciting, but yeah, missing out on chatting time again.
Gymnastics for PE is really affecting my PE grade negatively, cos I can't do anything much.
French we're doing passe compose which was sec 2 work. I really want to learn something new!!!
So sad I can't return for Chinese New Year because it clashes with school and my parents don't want me to skip school. Instead they're going back without my sister and I. Sigh. Maybe I shall learn to make the pineapple tarts I love so much at home. Oh and I'll be missing out on my angbaos. Hah.
The Enchanting Twilight
PS: I'm actually in school now. Ppl here don't seem to have blogs, so the school didn't block this site. Haha. Facebook's blocked but I found a way to access it in school anyway. ;)
