<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Monday, 29 March 2010

Yay, start of spring break! I think I'll be going on holiday on Thursday, driving up to Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands! To see tulips fields in Amsterdam and taste awesome Belgian chocolates! :D Ooh I'm getting so excited... Plus, it's spring now, so the weather's getting warmer and the buds of the trees are emerging. Soon, they'll be in full bloom and the whole place will be wonderfully pretty. :) Oh well, saying goodbye to the snow now...

Now Switzerland's in daylight saving mode so we moved forward by one hour. Now I'm 6 hours behind Singapore.

Oh! I'm so so happy I successfully made my own norimaki at home! Then I can save so much money because sushi in Switzerland is 10 times more expensive than sushi in Singapore... I still haven't mastered the skill of slicing raw fish properly without the ligaments sticking out, so that's one to work on.

Hmm, my dad's birthday is coming. What should I get him? Or maybe what should I do for him?

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: