I've finally got down to posting. Now in school, during break time, not much homework at the moment. Actually, can't be bothered to do them... :/
On Monday 26th April it was my father's birthday, so on Sunday I decided to bake him a cake. :) Pineapple cake, since I love pineapples. The cake turned out to be a little wet on the outside and rather sweet, because the caramel I made melted. -.- Also, I might've added too much pineapple into the cake itself so the cake became too heavy. But overall, I guess it was quite successful as this is my first time baking a fruit cake and first time writing with dressing icing. Haha, my penmanship in icing was terrible. However, sadly, now my sister has a phobia for fruit cakes so I guess this could be my first and last time baking fruit cakes at home...
Last Saturday there was a friendly tennis match with the international school in Zug. Played pretty badly since they're all so good. Moreover, I'm the worst in my team. Hopefully I'll improve... Last week I played tennis 5 times!
Gtg. Food Tech next.
