<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, 16 May 2010

We went to Bellinzona and Lugano yesterday for a day trip. The Italian part of Switzerland - and I was totally clueless of my surroundings because I couldn't speak or understand the signs! But fortunately because of knowledge of French, I could guess a few words here and there. :P

Well, I visited Lugano in 2005 and I could remember quite a bit still. Lugano didn't change much. Shopping street about the same, the McDonald's we'd eaten in was still around, and the lake was still this windy and pretty. :) Mostly it was just wandering in the old town, shopping, have an Italian gelato (I chose coconut flavour!) etc. Bellinzona was quite beautiful - we explored an ancient castle/fortress. The scenery was magnifique so we took lots of pics. :P

So today's my mum's birthday! And I decided to get up at 4am and make my mum a cake. ;) Kueh Lapis! I was craving for that since don't know when, so yeah, I'll just make a cake that my whole family likes. :P It turned out quite well! Good for me, because I stood at the steamer for 1.5hours putting the tray in and out every 8 minutes to steam the layers... :/ I haven't tried it, heh, hope it's not too bland or too sweet. ^^

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: , ,