I seriously need it for my personal project and now my project has come to a standstill for a few days. No point making my dishes when I can't take photographs. And even worse, I have to repeat making some of them since the pictures are gone too. :/ Tomorrow I shall dash to the nearest electronic store and get a camera. Today's Sunday and all shops in Basel are closed; how annoying.
Oh, some good news for me! 2 of my cousins suddenly became engaged, so I hope they'll hold their weddings around my holiday time and I can come visit Singapore and Malaysia soon. :D
And in one and a half weeks I shall be off to England! :) Can't wait to have traditional English cuisine and Asian food! I heard the Chinatown in London is awesome and there's even a Singaporean restaurant! :P
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: engagements, silly camera
