<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 1 October 2010

ARGH I hate myself so much! D: Ever since the start of the summer hols this year, I've gotten into some sudden cereal and bread craze. Like I eat way too much of it! TOO MUCH. :/ I'm gonna be diabetic soon omg. Seriously I have no idea what's wrong with me! Everything's wrong with me actually! I just can't stay away from the stupid food. When I start eating I get addicted and can't stop. Can't stop until I finish everything. Eating wastes my time so much too. Oh I need to kick this terrible habit soon, or else I'm doomed. ><

And well things haven't been going all that well. First, I lost StuCo. The 2 girls tied and now they're going for an interview. Oh wtv. I knew I wouldn't win anyway. 2nd, my Maths investigation pattern test didn't go well and I didn't get the full score. Honestly, I feel my Maths is suffering. 3rd, some silly English short story that we have to write and I handed in my draft, and the teacher said we're nowhere near the top grade. Plus, for English, only Grade 10 work is counted, so having done so well for English last year... it was all pretty useless. 4th, basketball test was an awesome failure. Practical especially. I hope I didn't do anything really wrong for the written test. I am totally envious of everyone in my class because everyone can play basketball and I am just a clumsy burden in my team. All the boys hate me for that, I know, just that they don't show it. -.-

This weekend I'll be off to Lugano for a volleyball tournament. Looking forward to the game, but not to the homework that will be piling... Sigh. I hoped Grade 10 would be better than Grade 9, but looking at how I start this year, it's not going well at all. :/

Sigh. Why am I becoming so lousy? Eng and Maths I'm supposed to be doing well, but obviously it's the opposite. PE I was always bad in it, but the thought of me failing it still haunts my mind. And the silly basketball teacher had to tell me, "well played, Monica". Such a nice encouragement indeed! When he said that I immediately knew my score would go downhill - teachers only say this because they know they're gonna give the student a not-so-good score and hope they won't feel too bad. Well I'm already feeling down in the dumps.

I hope my days don't get too dark as the sky darkens into winter...

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: