<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Ahh so much has been happening.

During gymnastics, I fell down stupidly and awkwardly and sprained my ankle so badly that I'm given MC from sports for the next 3 weeks. Great -.- At least I sprained it on the last day of school before the autumn break. And well, I'm actually recovering pretty well and I'm not really listening to my doctor's advice on putting some anti-swelling gel. :/

Yay autumn break is here but I'm doing nothing except for watching the red orange yellow golden leaves fall to the ground... Yeah homework and whatnot - all piling, but somehow I'm just lost in my own world. I live too much in the past. Each falling leaf I see, the further I dive into my memories. Haven't been thinking much about the present, and well the future doesn't seem any clearer to me. Knowing that I won't be back for CNY'11 just heightens disappointment. Summer 2011 better be a good one.

I completed German A2 level today. Yay! :)

Absurdism is getting me pretty crazy and demoralised. Even my father has noticed a difference in me lately. Tsk. D: COME ON LIFE IS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT MEANINGLESS. Argh. Why does my drama teacher have to give me such a genre?

The Enchanting Twilight