<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Hello November, we've moved back one hour again; so hello late autumn and winter... :) The sky darkens so quickly now it's amazing. Well so far I've been pretty busy in school, with lots of project work from all the subjects and my foot is now quite good! :P Just that the right ankle stills looks slightly bigger than my left. :/ The swell and bruise are still around though.

Anyway, today I received my English short story and I got 29/30 to my surprise! Pretty good score, and yup I'm satisfied. 28 and above is a score of 7, so yay, I got a 7 for my first moederated assignment. :D Well when I received the draft copy my teacher gave me 24, which is a 5, very low according to my standard. I mean, I'd only be happy if I got a 7. :P Good good hope I keep up this awesome work for the rest of my projects...

Oh, and for Maths, I can't believe it but I scored full marks for the logarithm, indices and surds test! :P I looked at my Singaporean A Math textbook and whatever I've learnt is just the first sub chapter of each chapter, so Singaporean stuff is way more difficult. But I don't really care... as long as I do well for this system. ;P I think I should be learning those more difficult things in Grade 12. Heh. Then will my sec 3 textbooks come in handy...

Last Thursday was my final drama performance for the Theatre of the Absurd. Must say it went, on the whole, quite well! My partner and I covered up for each other and haha, we had some scheming ideas in case we blanked out for a moment. I think I performed better in the one not filmed, but my partner performed better in the one filmed. But... I still think we did well for both. :P Enjoyed the whole process very much, but not now, since we have to do loads of paper work and evaluation... D:

Gymnastics PE is currently quite a horror because I'm scared of everything! Once bitten twice shy. 2 more lessons of gymnastics and I don't think I'd ever need to do it again. Don't think you do it in Grades 11 and 12. Argh I MUST OVERCOME MY FEAR OF BOUNCY MATS. -.- How pathetic am I!

Bleh I have so much homework to complete before I go off for a volleyball tournament in Leysin. Looking forward to this weekend, but first I need to wipe out my list of homework. Sigh.

The Enchanting Twilight