Well I arrived home from the winter concert two hours ago and I think we did pretty well! Singing alto suits me so well hehe. I've been singing alto all my life actually! Maybe next time I should step out of my comfort zone and try soprano (and risk making my voice all airy...). I really hope Ms Herron the choir teacher doesn't cancel this group because I like it quite a lot. She thought of cancelling it because she felt people thought it was troublesome to turn up for practices. I mean I turned up for every practice and so did the other girls, but 2 boys hardly came at all and didn't get thrill piece memorized. Tsk. So all the girls went without score and the boys held up the score. How weird it must've looked.
The Enchanting Twilight
PS: it was quite strange, I thought, as I didn't really feel nervous going up on stage and performing. The audience was pretty large but all I did when I was up there was smile (1st to my sis, haha).
Labels: Winter concert
