But well, physically, I'm not feeling as cold. But this inner cold creeps up as January draws near. The sense of losing a kind of warmth unique to one person. Maybe time is the best medicine; I should recover in time to come.
Sigh, currently doing my itinerary for my cruise trip on Wednesday. Hope this works out. The cruise takes us to several coastal towns, leaves us there for a day and we're free to explore. So what to explore... Well I got several places of interest already, but now I have to find out how to get there. No car. So, public transport is the next best option. But, no idea how to speak Italian and Spanish! Argh. We should find a way... ><
Well I'm looking forward! :) Off to Rome, Palermo, Tunis, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Marseille, back to Savona. ;) Italy, Tunisia, Spain, France. A nice break from the thick snow haha.
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: winter holidays
