<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Hello 2011! This year's gonna be so interesting. I'm going to learn so much more about myself. I'm definitely going to emerge as a changed or perhaps more knowledgeable person on 31st Dec 2011. :)

For now, I'm undecided with my future and life. I don't know what I want to do, don't know what I want to be, don't know what IB subjects I'd take. I sound like a clueless idiot. Often, I think so hard I come back to square 1.

New year's day. Was spent ill in bed, taking medicine. But now I'm well. :) New Year. I've gotten tired of wishing for a happier new year annually, because I don't really find them getting happier. New Year Resolutions. Are always made but never completed. Such a simple task which I can't do. I think, I'd better not have any new year resolution this year. But well, without a goal, you achieve nothing. :'(

I'm the sort of person who plans in much detail, who tries to foresee all problems and avoid them. But life has been too thrilling to the extent of catching me by surprise. Being this organised freak, I'm caught unguarded without my planning defences, and I falter. As this new year begins, I'm actually starting to feel scared of what's going to happen.

Let me try this new year without planning in such detail. I should try overcoming this stupid weakness.

New Year Resolution - let's keep it vague - do well, be open, expect the unexpected. Stop daydreaming, stop fantasising, stop thinking about the past because it's just a heavy brick around your neck which pulls you deeper into the depths of the ocean.(These don't seem to be resolutions... >< They seem to be commandments instead.)

Okay that's it for resolutions! Now go out there and be a star! So, for the first 3 months of this year...:
Have fun at ski camp
Enjoy Basel MUN
Complete Personal Project and the interview
Get a high individual and group score for the Brussels Maths competition
Perform my 2 drama monologues well
Choose my IB subjects wisely
Enjoy Fasnacht break
GET MY LIFE THE RIGHT SIDE UP!

And for the summer - hope I can visit Singapore and Malaysia? :/

And for grade 11 - hope I've made the right choices for myself and be clearer about my future?

Maybe I wished too much. Haha.
On another note, I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY FRIENDS WHO ARE GETTING THEIR O LEVEL RESULTS AND ARE MOVING ON TO JUNIOR COLLEGE, A NEW PHASE IN LIFE!
Okay, I think I know why I'm this crazy. It's the fate I'd be heading towards had I stayed in Singapore.

Tsk, STOP stop stop. Let's move on.
I'm a happy girl here, I love every second of this life and I don't look back. :D:):/:(:S

The Enchanting Twilight

I realise, yeah, it was only just a dream

Labels: ,