<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 25 February 2011

And I didn't realised it has been 10 days since I last blogged! :o Time passes so quickly!

Badminton match in Zurich tomorrow. I'm prepared to lose all of my games again. -.- I thought I improved, but seems like others improve faster than I do.

And on Tuesday, I had the worst Maths test ever. Couldn't complete. Plus had errors in front because I had no time to check. Awesomely TERRIBLE time management.

This weekend - SAT Prep Course. Need to get a good SAT score... :/ And beat those Asian scholars from China and India (and from Singapore).

OOH! Tomorrow during the grade assembly I'll be performing! Playing a shortened version of my favourite piece. The 4th Impromptu by Schubert. Classical music. ;)

Oh no, so many tests next week. D: French compo, Maths, French compre.

And I so can't understand why some boys just like to hit their friends deliberately on the back of the head with a soccer ball (or anything actually). It's painful, and it landed my classmate in hospital with a concussion. ><

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: