<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 15 February 2011

VALENTINES' DAY! Oooh so many cute couples in my school. Haha, the boys dropped off at the nearby supermarket florist near the school to get roses for their girlfriends. I saw my friend's boyfriend coming onto the tram with a bunch of roses (when all the other boys carried a stalk only). :P I was thinking, aha that's one good boy (for my friend). Hee.

But anyway, I received 2 roses. From 2 girls. :P But they wilted in my locker! :( Oh well I put them in a vase of water, hopefully they won't die too soon.

Got my progress report today. One 5 for PE, one 6 for English, all others 7s. :/ Stupid PE and English. Okay I can understand why I got a 5 for PE. But it was really depressing to know that my English teacher had given me a 7, then erased it to a 6. Yeah yeah I know I always like the top grade. But well, I guess I've made the right choice to do English Lang&Lit.

Think my creative movement (dance) for PE went pretty well today. :)

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: