<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Monday, 7 March 2011

I LOVE BADMINTON! And I can't believe that the badminton season's nearly over... :( Haha that was random. But yeah I'm doing badminton for PE currently, so I really hope I get a good grade for performance/skills. :P

Anyway. 1 more week to Fasnacht holidays. Only 1 week break though, but better than nothing. Someone asked his parent to write an email to the principal not to give 10th graders homework for the holidays, and now the teachers push us like crazy! Tests and deadlines all this week! -.- Seriously terrible time organisation. D:

SAT prep class was pretty boring. And I usually don't say things are boring, so you can estimate the degree of boredom of that class. :/

The Enchanting Twilight