It was so quiet, but it didn't feel scary or strange or anything like that. It has been 9 years since I last saw someone (my grandfather) in a coffin, and well, just a wave of nostalgia comes. No tears though. His funeral is on Friday at that church. Most people are going in green I guess; that was his favourite colour.
Today Mr Geraets our Head-of-Year teacher gave a whole assembly speech dedicated to Brian and dealing with grief. Made my friends cry even more, sadly.
Why are all the unhappy events happening to my grade?!! Just now my friend Andie's house caught fire and she lost so many things! Thank goodness she's not hurt... :/ Poor her; she lives several streets down from my house. Sigh.
The Enchanting Twilight
PS: My eyelid has been twitching so much seriously. I hope nothing bad will happen in the next few days.
Labels: unhappy
