<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, 16 April 2011

YES I KNOW MY BLOG IS DEAD. That's because I'd been terribly busy since the teachers cram all the assignments and test to be due just before the holidays so that we have no homework during the hols and we can enjoy ourselves. HAH. Beat that. I have a life.

Well, I still have some homework. Not as much as I would've received in Singapore though. ;)

So, spring has arrived, flowers are in full bloom and the leaves are lush green. Prettyyyy. And ladybirds are mating everywhere! Haha.

The tennis match I played on Thursday was so bad. Played doubles with Emilie and we lost really badly. Urgh. My day on Thursday actually started off pretty well, as I got full marks for my French oral and did reasonably okay for the Maths test. :S

Hmm. We should be going on a 10-day holiday to Berlin, Auschwitz, Prague, Budapest, Ljubjana and Innsbruck. :) Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria. Should be pretty fun but the only worry is that there is a high crime rate in these cities, so our car or passports or camera had better not get stolen!! :S

And after these holidays, back to 3 weeks of classes, then EOYs, then slack for 3 more weeks and SUMMER HOLS! :D

Okay now I should check out hotels. -.-

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: