<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, 29 May 2011

Exams are next week and it's just now that I am feeling tired and don't want to study. Urgh what an attitude. Well next week the exams are gonna be all humanities - English, French, German, geography. Geog does require some studying... :/ but well. Tsk. Case studies about Kenya and Japan are driving me crazy so i'll leave that aside for a while (not too long I hope) and mug later heh.

Well the thing that made my day on Friday was that I was chosen to be one of the 2 student speakers for my grade during the MYP celebration evening, something like MG's founder's day service when the head prefect goes up to give a speech. Passed my application and interview, yessss. Hahahahahaha. Gonna be doing it with Martina my Italian friend and yes we shall both create an awesome 10 minute speech. Well the other guy who applied for this role unfortunately didn't get it and idk why but I'm feeling kind of bad for him. Like I wanted him to get it but on the other hand I want to get it for myself. Selfish much? sigh.

I got it. End of story.

Okay I should go and do some work.

The Enchanting Twilight

PS: didn't realize June hols are here alr!! :O time rally flies. One more month and I'll be back!