<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, 22 May 2011

Went for a radiobroadcasting workshop today. SUPER COOL. It was run by a BBC journalist/live reporter and he's been to Libya, Egypt, North Korea, India, Sri Lanka - all these exotic places to report! Such a cool job, but pretty dangerous too. We got a chance to listen to several of his live reports on broadcast and TV, and I heard him scrambling to safety amongst the Egyptian crowd to escape from tear gas!

Tomorrow is session 2 of the workshop and we'll be spending the whole day at the Radio X studios in Basel. RECORDING! Plus interviewing my English teacher who is a renowned Irish poet too. Hopefully I'll be chosen to be on air out of like 16 others? But well I guess it wouldn't matter much if I'm not chosen - just the experience to be in it is just so exciting already. We get to work alongside with current broadcasters and journalists - pretty awesome workshop; plus everything is free. You hardly ever get free services in Basel at all.

Exams are approaching soon. They're next week. And in 2 weeks' time. Once again, I've become a last-minute person and I haven't started revising yet. But too bad my mind's on broadcasting at the moment, so I don't think I'll have any time to study this weekend... :/

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: