Well really, I find that CSM wasn't all that smart to return to Singapore after 40 years overseas and having a great time in USA, China, Hong Kong... And to relocate his whole family back to Singapore too. But sigh, I guess that's what you call true patriotism. :/
Nicole Seah seems pretty matured for her age, considering she's like 7 years older than me??! Damn I am rather old. :( Anyway, from the interviews I saw online, she's definitely handling the media way better than Tin Pei Ling her competitor. Haha same GRC even. :o But well, from what she says of her background, I still doubt if she truly has the capability to be an excellent politician. She still has lots to learn, and yeah she's young; she has time.
Exams are drawing closer. Teachers haven't finished the syllabus. (Actually there's no set syllabus in MYP.) Basically, we're not ready. I'm not ready. But in the end, if I flunk the MYP exams, TOUCH WOOD, it's still not the end of the world like if I were taking IB exams now because MYP exams hold quite a small percentage only. :P
But still, knowing me...
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Singapore elections
