Exams are over so time to chill although we still have some end-of-year projects... Pretty sure I'll get a grade 6/7 for English which sucks because I def want a 7. Oh well.
Anyway my cousin and uncle are currently staying over at my house haha. My cousin's studying German in germany, not too far from Basel, so I get to meet her! After 2 years! :)
Today was pretty fruitful as I finished painting '10 Blue' on my white tank as our class t-shirt for sports say on Tuesday. ;) went over to Martina's house where she had the t-shirt paint and all.
Can't wait for sports day. Heard it will be warm and sunny. Not like last year when it was damp and cold. ;p
Boys over Flowers is really entertaining. My parents are getting angry with me cos they think I watch too much oh no...
Tmr it is the International Festival at my school and i'm pretty excited for it. Although it's gonna pour like mad tmr... Hopefully it won't be a washout. I really want to see all the food stalls from all over the world! :)
The Enchanting Twilight
