Eeewwwwww it has been raining so often this week that it totally doesn't feel like summer anymore! And one tree outside my house has turned orange-red, meaning it's ready for autumn. Life hasn't been that interesting ever since I returned from Singapore sighhhh. Wtching the tour de France at the moment. 2nd last stage; Andy Schleck the guy from Luxembourg seems to be doing pretty well and if he keeps up he'll beat Alberto Contador and win. So much for brotherly assistance from Frank Schleck...
Just came back from a one-hour volleyball practice with my sis. I think we improved, especially our overhead serves.hopefully next season i'll be good enough for varsity, although I think it's highly impossible since there're few spots. ahhh well.
I've been trying hard to improve my French although nothing much seems to be happening. I went to the bookstore and took a sneak peak at my to-be literature book for 2012 and I was so shocked because it's terribly difficult. Like seriously I don't think I can survive for french A. :'( but i guess I have to try and really feel for myself that I truly suck then maybe I'll convince my dad that I should do another language. Must learn the passé simple tense first. ><
I just realized that there isn't a women's tour de France? Heh.
Last night I went through several old birthday letters from my friends and sis. Sweet. Here no one does anything so special for your birthday, only if you throw a party. Just commenting btw.
The Enchanting Twilight
