:(
I saw the founder's day pictures. All my friends look so joyful I feel envious... Like holding up Class of 2010 certificates. At the back of my mind the image of me going up on stage to collect my graduation cert replays. In a formal JC jacket haha. But as to which JC my imagination always blurs. Yeah I know I'll be getting my MYP grad cert from ISB but that'll feel just different. I mean, MGS is the place where i feel most rooted to and nothing can change that. ISB's secondary and so will other schools I attend in the future be.
And yup I haven't been doing anything much over the hols. My dad told me last night that he doesn't care anymore if I drop French and German in school to take Spanish ab initio. Idk I'm supposed to be happy when he said that? But somehow I feel like it's a wasted opportunity for my french. Gahhhh. Currently checking out language schools in Basel for my French and German cos it is highly likely I would take them outside and not for IB. Just that the high cost of language courses drives me mad. For half a level (half of B1 for eg) it can cost around CHF 1000 or S$1500. crazyyyyy. :/ those days in singapore when I thought foreign language classes were expensive HAHA. -.- should've taken those opportunities when I was younger maybe. Like in pri sch. But actually I never knew how well I could pick up (European) languages and how much I enjoy learning them, much to my surprise. My parents think I'm a bit silly to want to learn so many different languages when I'm bad at perfecting them. Hmph don't care as long as they sponsor me. Pay back later. Much later. :P
I read about Insead MBA school in Fontainbleu near Paris. Sounds pretty interresting for a graduate degree. :) just a thought. If I don't get to the US.
I think I'm quite set after much contemplation. I'll go to the US, complete undergraduate college with hopefully all the courses required for medicine, get an undergrad degree in something (doesn't need to be science-based). Then I'll see if I still want to pursue med in graduate school. Don't think I'll do law or engineering cos my Eng and Maths ain't that great anyway.. And for grad school maybe I should try for a dual degree. Yay.
First thing though, is to get through the SAT. Urgh it's not supposed to be hard but I'm finding it hard, especially for the critical reading section. Like i can get a third of the questions wrong. Annoying. Still can't figure out why. ><
Okayyy. I'll be watching Harry potter with my sis and her special person on Friday. :D
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Founder's day
