Day 1: touch down, HC, NJ, Lot 1, Ion (in the meantime visited Somerset 313 but didn't really shop)
Day 2: China Square, ACSI, Clementi Mall, MGS, HC, ACJC, CityLink Mall, fly offffff (now).
I basically visited all 3 new shopping malls omg. I'm even more successful than my shopaholic mum. Haha! :P And yup, I even had time to visit MGS, which was really good. Literally I could sense the familiar smell of MGS. How weird, but how nice. And yes, the JCs are all so big and majestic especially HC where I got a bit lost in and had some funny experiences.
Couldn't get to see everyone, but certainly I saw way more people than I had expected. ;) Now I realise the convenience of having an EZ-link card to get around Singapore. Felt like a foreigner in my homeland where I messed up at MRT stations and on the bus when I didn't have enough COINS. ><
Had some pretty good chats with gossip haha. :)
Thank you Evangeline for the really pretty drawings. You should become a fashion designer omg. I do wish the clothes you drew were real so I could wear them and be pretty haha. :P
MGS was a pretty humourous experience - I dialled on the staff extension phone to call some teacher - any teacher who would still be around after school ended half an hour ago. So Mrs Mag Sim picked up the phone and droned, "WHAT NOW..." I replied, "Hi Mrs Sim I'm Monica. I left 2 years ago during my sec 3 year and you wrote me a recommendation letter." *Silence* "OH YAAAA. What is your name again?" (I really felt like laughing omg. Her voice itself is funny.) Then yeah she came out of the staffroom and we chatted for quite some time. :O In the meantime I saw Mrs Lim, or maybe Aunty Florence as I used to call her since she's Min's mum, plus Miss Lau, whom I heard would be getting married soon. :D How sweet.
So I realised I shop pretty well by myself haha. Got some nice new clothes which actually look fashionable unlike Basel's already stale style (to me). Plus some books. ;) AND MY LUCKY PEN! (8 of it although they might not last...) So I better do well for the IB and not mess up like I did for the MYP. :D
OOOH! I forgot to talk about my cousin's wedding in Malaysia! :) It was pretty spectacular throughout. Caught up with my cousins plus distant cousins and grandmother and aunt. ;) Haircut plus nail makeover and cheap yummy food in coffee shops haha. :)
Oh well just want to thank all of you my wonderful friends for making my stay in Singapore this memorable and this FUNNN. Don't know when I'll be back again, don't know if I'd see you again in the near future as we spread out all over the world, but... until then! :')
Okay I'm boarding. Bye and take care!
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: Singapore and Malaysia
