<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 9 August 2011

NATIONAL DAY. But it doesn't feel anything different or more festive here, just that tonight I'm going over to some Singaporean family's house for a small party. Hmm.

Cold and windy now. Not summery at all. Currently listening to Mr Simple by Super Junior. Actually not really listening, but watching them dance haha. Their boy band is a bit too big. Like Miss A with 4 girls it's good. >< Why are Koreans and Japanese so good-looking... A Japanese woman I met last week thought my sis and I were Jap too! HAHA we took it as a compliment. :D

Holidays are ending in 2 weeks and I still have work to do. :( Procrastinating much.

The Enchanting Twilight