<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Friday, 19 August 2011

A few more days of the summer hols and I'll be in grade 11 officially! Kind of sad the hols are ending, but then again, I haven't seen my friends from school for so long, so that's something to look forward to. I heard this year in my grade, we will be having 30 newcomers! Record man! Ooh I'll have fun meeting so many new people. So far, I've met one girl from Australia alr. :)

So 1st day of school will be our orientation trip to seilpark balmberg, which is a ropes course. Should be fun; I've done one of this kind in Singapore. ;)

So... I think I've completed my holiday homework? Except for French, the instructions given were kind of vague. Like 'read quality newspapers about current events and make an overview with themes' -.- I just split into politics, economy, social, sport... I guess that's okay. I should get on reading more French newspapers (and not just headlines only)... :/

Hmm I'm kind of excited for the IB but slightly anxious too. Don't know what's gonna happen in the future. I think too much sometimes. :s

Oh yeah we'll be getting our MYP results soon! Start of September I think. Wish me luck haha! Hopefully I get a good score. I'm hoping at least 60 out of 63. Sigh, full score will be impossible because I sucked for PE and English. English hates me. Grrrr. My dad wasn't very happy. :( anyway, I went over to Martina's house to work on our first draft of our speech for the MYP graduation ceremony. 7mins so far. We can increase it to over 10mins I think. We need more jokes, more explicit descriptions, more detail. I'm bad at thinking of jokes but well, she can do that better haha I will trust her. :)

Hmm. Tuesday will be my last day of school hols. Meeting up with the blue girls for dinner in town! I was in 10Blue. ;) I think we should be staying in the same classes, but don't know, might change since we have 30 newcomers. :P

Hopefully the school year gets more interesting this year. I just realized, I am finally in JC. Ahahahaha.

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: