<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, 8 September 2011

Okay 2 more days and it is gonna be the MYP Celebration Evening!

Sigh but i don't feel particularly excited. It's like okay I graduated from the MYP already and I am in the IB - tough life. But oh well at least I get to dress up YAY. :D

School has been okay. English Lit lessons are actually really fun! My teacher cracks sick jokes all the time and it's pretty amusing. :D And ToK has been interesting so far. Knowledge = Justified true belief. Cool definition. :) Maths HL is challenging but so far so good. French... I have trouble participating in class because everyone talks so fast plus my teacher asks the weirdest questions ever.

Lala I have some homework to do. But tsp procrastinating. In Grade 11 and 12, you are entitled to using the Common Room, which is the funnest place ever. I actually get to play table soccer with boys! Since I've beaten everyone at home, it's not so fun to play at home, but school's just awesome. I cannot play soccer for nuts, but table soccer DEFINITELY. :D I beat a few boys and girls at it alr (played doubles though, not singles) but it's still amazing. :)

Hmm uploading old pictures taken over the summer although my sis was supposed to upload them but LAZY HER. Need to clear the camera because my sis is supposed to video me doing the student representative speech during the MYP Celebration Evening as my mum would most probably miss it.

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: