<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, 11 September 2011

SAT prep classes are the most boring ever!! Thankfully I managed to complete my English and Maths homework and the teacher didn't really care. Have so much homework all of a sudden over this weekend...

MYP graduation evening was pretty amazing yesterday! I got the Maths award and the Academic Achievement award for top scorer (everyone was like stereotyping Asians yeah yeah). :) my valedictorian speech with Martian went quite well, got some laughter and all. ;) 7 and a half minutes thereabouts. I think Martins was more nervous than me or sth haha. Oh well I wasn't too scared once at the podium. :p Mr Cox was the guest teacher speaker and it was a short but pretty interesting speech. He revealed quite a bit about himself, and since he is a PE teacher, it was quite refreshing to see him clad in a suit and tie. Haha. Martina got the English award, Emilie the Sciences award, Eevi the humanities award, and hey they're all from my girl gang!! Whoots. We rock. :)

And then after the MYP grad evening we went for the late night party at carter's awesome mansion-like house. I mean, who has an indoor swimming pool and sophisticated bar to serve drinks at home?! Plus chandeliers everywhere! :O I left really early but still got home one hour late and my parents flipped. Okay. No more allowance for idk how many months. My dad even wanted me to quit the volleyball team. Wth no. And I think I'll be grounded for life at this rate if their anger doesn't subside. :( sorry.

The Enchanting Twilight