<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4842963858401204036?origin\x3dhttp://enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MY BLOG! enchanting-twilight.blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Yay yay yay. School is starting tomorrow. A lot of administrative things to clear though. Because my furniture is also arriving at my house tomorrow. Omg, everything is tomorrow! :O

Well I went for the orientation talk for new families yesterday. The speech by the director of the school was kind of boring, and my dad got restless, played with his phone and it rang accidentally. Hahaha! He's like being so immature, unlike ME... :P There were so many people! (A lot of new families) Most of them are westerners of course. Only saw 3 other Asian families? I checked the parent-student address book which the school compiled for new families, and found out that my batch doesn't have a single Asian! So that means I'm the only Asian, or perhaps, East Asian girl? Haha. I'll be so recognisable with black hair. ;) Good and bad.

My sis and I had to buy the school PE attire, which is a white T-shirt and red shorts. Red shorts. :P Looks a bit weird I thought. I think I prefer MG's PE attire. White T-shirt with navy blue shorts. Haha. And MG's PE T-shirt has more style! It has MGS written in Italic on the back, whereas 'International School Basel' is written in Times New Roman font. A bit boring. ISB looks really fun - the programme and all (and the teachers are very friendly!) but I sort of miss having uniform. Now I have to keep thinking about what to wear the next day every day. D: My dad realised a lot of girls wear make-up and he was like, Are you going to follow them? Haha. At the moment, no, because I don't have make-up anyway. -.- One step at a time. Choosing clothes is troublesome enough. My new class: 9B. :) I'll be in Grade 9 from Aug'09-June'10, which is the equivalent of Sec 3 in Singapore.

You know I can't believe it; I actually, for a moment, forgot my French numbers! Like I didn't know how to go on after 10!! D: OH NO. But well now it's all back. :) And my French prepositions kind of slipped out of my mind for a while. It's indeed painful searching for the word. I guess the thing I can read best in French now is the menus. Haha. Cos I go to restaurants most often and if in France, speak to the waiters in French. :P But I still become blank at times though. :'( Hopefully my French will all come back in ISB.

Btw I feel so short. The girls about my age are taller than me. :( And they're not on heels. Argh. Fine I guess it's because of my race/blood. :P I haven't grown since the start of the year. NOT HAPPY. D:

Looking forward to induction tomorrow! :D

The Enchanting Twilight

Labels: ,