Everyone stays in the same class, 4 left and 3 new ones. And I'm really happy my class has become quieter and less rowdy, thank goodness the boys have matured over the summer! :D And now they're like way taller than me - which is pretty shocking looking at the rate they grow - but the good thing is they don' interrupt the class as much now. I'm starting Geography and Physics this year, hopefully I'll be okay... I heard Physics is a killer, but I like my new Physics teacher, so it should go fine. My Geog teacher is an old boring man who reads from the textbook, so I better find my own means to do well... Dig up my MG Geog worksheets on skills. ^^ (If I can find them.)
It doesn't seem like I'll make many new better friends this year because there're only 6 new students, 3 of which are boys who are not very smart and therefore I don't talk to. I know I should but I can't be bothered. :/ Hehe. The 3 new girls are really nice; 1 in my French class, 1 in my Food Tech class, and all 3 in my Maths class. :) Oh, 2 of them are identical twins btw, how cool is that! :D And I can tell them apart, yay. ;P
Hmm, tonight I'm off for one of my friend's birthday party. :) Don't know how it'll be like... seems that she invited the whole grade! :o But well, that's what lots of people do to show they're "super popular".
Oh, to my disappointment and horror, the Maths teachers started the year off by giving us a super complicated Maths project about stopping distances of cars, in which we have to find equations, draw graphs using technology and write a long essay explaining and reflecting on the given issue! Argh. I don't even know if my equations are correct because it's a modelling issue, meaning the data is approximate and not exact. I find numerous of different equations and the computer gives me a load of different equations too. How mind-boggling. And I thought maybe we'd start on a new topic like log or matrices or something fun. :( Oh man, I'm scared I can't get the top grade for Maths... :(
The Enchanting Twilight
Labels: School reopens
